THE SCIENCE OF PRP
PRP contains special cell called Platelets, that may cause growth of the hair follicles by stimulating the stem cells and other cells in the micro environment of the hair follicle. These special platelet cells accelerate the rate and degree of tissue healing and cellular regeneration, response to injury, and formation of new cell growth. The primary purpose of using PRP in hair restoration is to stimulate inactive hair follicles into an active growth phase.
Inside the Platelets are many intercellular structures such as glycogen, lysosomes and alpha granules. These granules within PRP contain clotting and growth factors that are eventually released during the healing and repair process.
PRP specific cells that causes hair growth include:
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) – promotes blood vessel growth, cell replication, skin formation
- Transforming Growth-Factor-Beta (TGF-b) – promotes of matrix between cells, bone metabolism
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF)- promotes blood vessel formation
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – promotes cell growth and differentiation, blood vessel formation, collagen formation
- Fibroblast Growth Factor-2 (FGF-2) – promotes growth of specialized cells and blood vessel formation
- Insulin Like Growth Factor – (IGF) – a regulator of normal physiology in nearly every type of cell in the body
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
PRP Hair Regeneration
Initial Visit Free
- 2 tx – $3,800.00
- Discount – $500.00 = $3,300.00
- Payments as low as $82/mo