Rejuvenate with a PRP Facial®
PRP Facial® restores the face’s shape, and improves tone and texture. Unlike other cosmetic procedures that only use fillers to hide the appearance of wrinkles, PRP Facial® utilizes the patient’s natural tissue to heal and restore their skin!
Here’s what real Doctor’s found when using PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) in the face:
- There’s never been an allergic reaction or necrosis (this is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance).
- Bruising is minimal if at all.
- There’s no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent.
- There’s actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. So the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the actual rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRP stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels – not from simple dilation of the exiting blood vessels (neovascularization).
- The Staff at Better Life Medical are part of The American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
Learn About the PRP Facial® From the Doctor Who Created It
What is a PRP Facial®?
A custom-designed medical procedure that combines the science of hyaluronic acid fillers (such as Restylane and Juvederm), with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Rejuvenation Therapy (utilizing your body’s own blood to heal and regenerate new cellular growth).
The key difference behind the PRP Facial® is PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelet Rich Plasma has been used in medical procedures to assist with healing for years, but not until recently was it discovered to have cosmetic benefits as well!
How does it work?
Micro-needles are used to place hyaluronic acid fillers in the face to create a desired, youthful shape. Once it is set into place, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is then added to create new collagen for smoother, tighter and better-toned skin. This provides a naturally youthful-looking skin without surgery and with minimal downtime!
To begin treatment, our team of medical professionals extracts blood from the patient in order to separate the necessary platelets. Using a numbing cream and very small micro-needle, the patient’s natural growth factors are placed back into their face. These activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin to increase the rate and degree of tissue regeneration and natural collagen building process.
Frequently asked questions
Some clients have gone to work immediately after treatment. There are no harmful side effects but we recommend giving lead time before important events. There may be mild redness, bruising, and/or swelling but should resolve itself within 24-48 hours. With more sensitive skin, a bruise can last up to 2 weeks.
For patients who need extensive correction, traditional facelift surgery may be necessary. However, these expose patients to multiple after-surgery complications and take longer to heal (about 7-10 weeks).
PRP Facial® only utilizes micro-needling on desired areas and does not require a lengthy healing time. Also, because it is the patient’s own blood utilized in the process, chances of side effects are slim.
Due to the nature of ingredients used, this procedure has virtually no side effects. However, the common side effects that occur with any sort of facial filler injections are still possible. These are:
- Mild irritation and itching
- Mild swelling or edema
- Bruising (may be caused by your skin’s reaction to the physical injection)
Each procedure is going to last about 9 to 12 months. Like other cosmetic procedures that aim to restore youthful looks, ongoing maintenance treatments are required.
Rejuvenate with Better Life Medical’s PRP Facial® today!
For more information, call us at (865) 288-8947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.beterlifemedical.com to learn more!
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
PRP Facial® – $750 (recommend twice per year)
Initial Visit Free
- Procedure time: 1 hour
- PRP Facial® – $1600
- Payments as low as $42/mo